3D Printing Jobs
Join Our Rapidly Growing Team in a Rapidly Growing Industry
Building The Future
Forge Labs is breaking new ground in the field of 3D printing, with the largest and most diverse arsenal of industrial-grade printers in Western Canada. We work with a diverse spectrum of world-class clients, from engineers to industrial designers to architects to prop-makers, guaranteeing that there’s never a dull moment.
We pride ourselves on taking on challenging jobs - we excel at difficult design work and tight deadlines while providing personalized, high quality service. To do this, we work with intelligent, dedicated people that can think on their feet and act decisively. We’re looking for employees who are willing and able to take on tasks outside their standard remit to get the job done.
Primarily sedentary work performed in an office environment with periods of high concentration and visual focus while analyzing 3-D data. Additional time spent in a laboratory environment with exposure to chemicals and dust. Periods of intense priority setting when accommodating full, tight and changing build schedules. Periods of elevated noise level during interaction with the Finishing Department.
- - Post process, sort and quality check 3D printed FDM parts
- - Plan daily production runs
- - Order, manage and track FDM inventories
- - Assist in the general clean-up and maintenance of the facility.
- - Build and maintain relationships with customers.
- General understanding & use of 3D CAD software.
- Self motivated & driven person 3D printing technologies & materials
- Experience with FFF/ FDM machinery, or experience in Manufacturing
- Must be able to follow instructions in operating and maintaining a laboratory in clean and safe manner.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
If this describes you, we encourage you to contact us.. To apply, submit your resume and a cover letter introducing yourself to [email protected]